Supersize Screen Sticker (Pink)
SUPERSIZE STICKER (PERFECT FOR APPLYING VERTICALLY IN FRONT SCREEN*)
Okay, so size doesn't always matter but in this case it does. These lairy drift scene-inspired decals have been designed to run vertically up your vehicle's front screen for maximum impact when you're on maximum attack. Be safe be scene, or something like that! Please see application details below before applying. For external mounting only!
COLOUR: Fluorescent pink vinyl
SIZE: w/ 500mm x h/ 142mm
PACK CONTAINS: 1x sticker which is supplied safely in cardboard tube
NOTE: *Not for road use. It is sometimes deemed illegal to apply large stickers to your vehicle's windows if it obscures the driver's vision. Check your local laws before applying.
APPLICATION: To be mounted externally (see below)
Always lay out your decals flat and go over them with a squeegee or credit card after you remove them from the shipping tube/envelope and before you start the application process. This is to re-affix the transfer tape to the decal after shipping, should any separation occur. A simple laying flat and giving it a once over with a credit card or other straight edge will make sure your decal's transfer tape is nice and evenly stuck before you begin the application process. The tape only needs to carry the image.
1. Clean your destination surface
2. Using a sharp angle, start in a corner and peel away the decals slowly ensuring all the decal stays on the transfer tape.
3. Using any squeegee like item (a credit card works well), begin to lay your graphic down onto your prepared. DO NOT LAY DOWN ALL AT ONCE! Hold the image at an angle above the destination-surface, and slowly, press down the image from the center out using the squeegee as you lay it down, taking care to no allow air bubbles to form between the vinyl and the surface.
4. Squeegee the entire image a few times, from the center outward, each time with greater pressure, making sure that all of it is good and pressed onto the surface.
5. Once you feel it is pressed on as good as can be, begin peeling the transfer tape off using a sharp angle against itself. If the image comes off the surface (sticking to the transfer tape), simply lay back down, and squeegee as before, then try again - remember, a sharp angle works best when separating vinyl from either the backing or the tape. If the decal does not stick, the surface was not fully cleaned, and may have oils or dust.
Join Our Mailing List